The Variant F frame (plate) is designed for intermediate-level skating, which can be used up until the execution of simple jumps, such as the Walt Jump. This frame offers the possibility to upgrade to the Variant M, by substituting the fiber truck with an aluminum truck.
- Frame derived from a drawn Aluminum bar, and completely created using computer numerical control (CNC) machining.
- 13 mm king-pins inclined to 16° with traditional trim.
- Natural rubber cushions available in 4 hardnesses (colors).
- Shockproof fiber trucks reinforced with 7mm steel axles.
- Toestop and tool kit included.